Terms of Service Agreement
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “[client name]” and administrative operators of this web site, [url]. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
SECURITY POLICY FOR E-COMMERCE
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure
commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card
number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
REFUND POLICY FOR E-COMMERCE
All sales are final.
SHIPPING POLICY FOR E-COMMERCE
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two days of purchase via U.S. Postal Service (USPS), however we may also use UPS or FedEx.
Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS:
Flat fee; $3.00 per item. Maximum $6.00 for larger orders.
PLEASE NOTE: Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders will be charged 8.1% sales tax